Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Fun With Mullets!

More aussie vernacular today, ladies and gentlemenny. The mullet, my friends, is not just a type of fish, but is also a hairstyle - short everywhere else but long on the back. This hairdoodydo is commonly derided but nonetheless proudly worn by those who don't care, or don't know that its funny!

Hence, because it is a funny hairstyle, wigs are made of it, and apparently distributed to staff at expensive architectural firms' christmas parties. So, thanks to Adrian, I bring you....



Bear! mit Hair!



Also known as: See how gorgeous Bear is even when wearing a wig of hilarity?



This is Bear, pretending to look thuggish but really coming off as pretty darned good looking!

heheheh. I won't tell Bear about this post so he can discover it by himself, and in the meantime he'll still love me.

By the way, apologies for the scrappy photo quality - those photos were taken with my Next Best Christmas Present! from vodafone! They sent me this for free, something to do with having subscribed to them for many years and paying my bills... and I don't want to hear about how ugly it is - its new! and free!

I'm pretty sure it's really a cunning plan to provide more of their subscribers with upgraded phones capable of all these new-fangled (and costly!) services like 3G and whatnot. I don't care! There's no 3G new-fangled coverage at our house anyway, hahahahah! thwarted!

No comments: