Sunday, December 19, 2004

Late night shenanigans



(somewhat inscrutable instructions can be found here.)

I'm up late working on research thingy. Have long overdue meeting with supervisors on wednesday, and i need to create 2 months worth of work by then. This last minute creativity is a hard habit to break! I remember doing it for those project-things we had in primary school. Remember those? Can't remember the bloody acronym... ERP? no that was the book list.. IRP? Was that it?

I once asked Bear, who submitted his honours thesis before the deadline, how he overcomes procrastination.

Bear: Er. I just start panicking.
syn: But by the time i start panicking, its already too late!
Bear: Oh.
Bear: I panic early.

4 comments:

onekell said...

lol

Anonymous said...

Hi Suyin!

It seems like the whole of your class is slowly but surely getting onto the blogging thing. I don't think I know anyone from the 13 side who blogs!

Anyway, like your blog - it's cute and I especially like the lego storm trooper shooting the origami rat. :)

And the project thingy is called the IRS, I think.

Cheers,
Dominique

syn said...

Hi Dom!

Yes, i think it was the IRS... although my memory is truly failing me. I've also begun to forget who was in what class. Was Samantha in 4/13? She blogs! See www.infraredherring.com

Anonymous said...

It's IRS. Independent Research Study.

Grace