Thursday, February 09, 2006

Puppy origami

I made this for Bear on the first day of Chinese New Year. Instructions can be found here. Isn't it cute and surprisingly recognisable? :) It's presently guarding his computer.



I still think it's funny that before I met Bear, Qiao used to muse about getting a labrador and calling it Salmon, or Sam for short, and then I went and met Bear, who's born in the year of the dog, and is actually called Salmon. That's right, Bear Salmon is his name. hahahahaha. No. But yes. And its also funny because Bear used to have a labrador called Sam, short for Samantha when he was little. Then again, maybe it's not so much of a coincidence since all labradors are called Sam anyway. Well alright, most. Maybe just many. But undeniably, that is The Name for labradors.

Now Qiao just has to keep an eye out for a guy born in the year of the rat, presumably called Monsieur Camembert!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

None of the labs I know are called Sam!! There's Emily and Bonnie and Brownie (mix), and Buster (passed away) and Mango (very hyper)..

Anonymous said...

twas me cindy q btw.