Sunday, March 18, 2007

Hair cut

I cut my hair the other day.

It's now too short to tie up, has more of those layer things and is entirely at the mercy of the mischievous hair fairies. See, I thought I was growing it for the wedding... so that you know, I could just put it up and be done with it.

Now, it is wild and doing what my hair does when unrestrained by elastic - it goes Foom! The hairdresser had a euphemistic way of saying it - your hair has quite a lot of body in it.

HELP!

I think I am simultaneously both striving towards AND rebelling against, the expectation of the beautiful, well-groomed, poised, put together and shiny bride.

ROOAAAAARR!

In other news, we made an offer for a house, and it was accepted! *boggle*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HOUSE!! details please!
With the hair, its not a big deal, just go to the hairdresser in the morning on the big day.
or wear a wig! hehee....

Qiao

Corinoco said...

*Corinoco crawls out from under rock*

House? Yikes! Was it the one you sent me a week or so ago? Cool! Excellent! Wheee! Now for architect-designed rattie runways & shelves!

And as for ROOOAAAAAR! Don't go eating any trains or stamping on buildings. On second thoughts, if you do feel like stamping on buildings: 1. Blues Pt Tower, 2. Harry Seidler building behind Luna Park, 3. Yucky ugly red-brick apartments near Harbour Bridge, 4. Many others....