Thursday, June 30, 2005

Wet.

It's raining!

And has been for what, since last night! yaaaaaaarrh.

So wet. I don't want to go out.

But I have to. Of course. BLah.

The rain was welcome though, probably. Sydney going through drought and all that... although really, like Bear says, how can it be drought when it happens regularly and is actually a characteristic of living in a really Dry country?

I dunno leh. But gee, they grow rice here!

At least this rainy period wasn't as long awaited for as the last rainy period, when apparently small children and puppies were all agog with amazement at what was happening because they'd never seen rain before. And it's true! I heard it on the radio, must be true.

What else is true? I need to get out of my bum grooved seat and get into my car and drive an hour to uni to photocopy a stack of things and then collect exam papers to mark over the weekend.

At least I didn't have to sit an exam this cold wet windy squelching morning.

I am a lucky lucky girl.

To live in a house that is waterproof.

And not have to sit exams anymore.

Wheeeee!

1 comment:

Corinoco said...

It actually *looks* like winter outside at the moment. Fortunately it doesn't feel like it - I am not a fan of temperatures below abour 15C.

Snow? Bleh! Give me sand and heat any day!